Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Andy+McKenzie=hitched

You know how they say its good luck if it rains on your wedding day, well Andy and Mckenzie you guys will have all the luck in the world. Even with all the rain it was a beautiful day and wedding. I am so glad you guys braved the weather, I think it was worth it. Thanks so much for allowing me to be a part of such an important event in your lives!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Nicole!!! I am so happy with these pictures!! They all turned out so great. I absolutely LOVE the one with Andy & all the boys. I can't wait to see the rest of them!!! Thanks for doing such an awesome job--even when it was POURING rain! You're amazing, Nicole!