Monday, June 1, 2009

My sweet pea

My little girl just had a birthday a week ago so we went out on a photo shoot. She seemed to have had a good time hamming it up for the camera and being a little model. It was good for me because since we moved I had not had a chance to get out and test out some new locations. We were having so much fun we barely hit three locations. Needless to say I still have several locations to test out, now I just need to find some more willing participants.
EXTREME PHOTO OVERLOAD!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Oh my gosh Nicole, these are amazing! Love the dress, love the boots, love the hat, love the curls, love that girl. Too cute!

Kelli Bramble said...

She gorgeous! What a fun model you have!

Emili said...

I love the pics. She looks more and more like you everytime I see her! So cute.

Jilyan said...

GEORGEOUS!!

As Usual! Her dress is sooooo cute, is it an original?