Saturday, September 5, 2009

Some more from my kids session

I finally decided to sit down and actually go through the photos I took of my kids (I was still trying to recover from the whole event). I was pleasantly surprised to find that I got some shots of my oldest son actually looking at the camera and smiling. The youngest one just was not digging it at all so I did not get quite as many of him. I am debating whether I have it in me to take him out again any time soon, we will see.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I had to at least take one shot of my little lady in her cute little outfit.
Photobucket
I really am not a huge fan of the selective color thing but I just thought I would throw this one in. He loved that sucker, heck it was almost bigger than his head.
Photobucket

No comments: