Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Itty Bitty ball of CUTENESS!

Newborns are so fun to shoot, especially when they are brand spanking new! This little one was no exception, she was a DREAM to shoot. She slept through me bending her into all sorts of positions and she gave the cutest little faces.
Remeber, it is best to try and get newborn photos before two weeks of age like this little cutie.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

9 comments:

Kelli Bramble said...

Such a gorgeous newborn, and what fun expressions you caught! Great job, Nicole! Loving the new designs and things on your blog!

kunzay said...

I have NEVER seen anything so adorable in my life! Thank you for capturing the splendidness of my new grandaughter!

Joy said...

Oh my goodness! These are breathtaking, Nicole! What a sweet little nugget! You have captured the sweetness of this baby and her gorgeous family, you did an amazing job!

Britney said...

Nicole these are fantastic! She's such a darling little thing. That first one should be blown up BIG! :)

Dalton Family said...

Ok, that first picture of her smiling is to die for!!!! I love that you captured it--great pictures!

Cindy said...

Beautiful images, I can't even pick a favorite! She's so cute!

Shauna said...

From Grandma Bet...It thrilled me to see these pictures of my new granddaughter. She is adorable. Thanks for posting them so I could see them.

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

Nicole.... these are so sweet and beautiful and awesome. You captured this little one so well.

Thanks for your supportive words as well. :)

Todd & Chelsea said...

Nicole! These are so amazing! How am I ever going to choose! You did such a great job. Thank you so much.