Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Too many to choose from

I have this awesome friend that does my hair, and what an awesome job she does too! For a trade she does my hair and I get to photograph her gorgeous family, unfortunately her hubby had to go out of town at the last minute before we had a chance to do the pictures. We still ended up doing pics of the kids and hopefully one of these days we will be able to get the whole family.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

These two are twins and are so adorable.

Photobucket

We just had to sneak a shot in there with mom.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

Shanette said...

Thanks so much for putting up with us. I just saw the pictures and they are soooooo cute. Good job! I can't wait to see the rest.