Thursday, September 9, 2010

I have my "mommy goggles" on!

So, yes first of all I have been MIA for some months now, I promise I have some good excuses.  The biggest excuse and the reason for this particular post is that I had a special little bundle of joy join our family just over two weeks ago.  Which brings to me why I titled this post as such, there is a big time overload on photos because I just can't narrow down all the cuteness that is my little guy, hence the "mommy goggles"!  If you get all the way through this post and all the photos kudos to you :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

8 comments:

Ramsays said...

Oh my goodness he is so adorable!! It really makes me want another one! I

Belinda Oborn said...

Oh, Nicole ... your baby is so precious! How could you ever choose between these pictures? They are all amazing... Congratulations from the Oborn's!!!

The Wright Family said...

Aww....LOVE them! You do such awesome work, and I bet it's nice to do your own - not having the pressure of a Mommy standing over your shoulder. :)

Kelli Bramble said...

No mommy goggles necessary! He's beautiful Nicole...congrats!

Stueller said...

Nicole, he is beautiful! COngrats!

Britney said...

Congrats Nicole and family! He's adorable.

That shot of him smiling is soooo perfect. Every single photo you posted made me smile. :)

Mary Denton Taylor said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! all of them. ... that smiling one is pure perfection.

Kimberly Davis said...

Nicolem he is beauitful! Your pictures are fabulous! I hope you and your family are well!