Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sometimes black and white just doesn't cut it

Photobucket
I love black and white photos, they just evoke a certain emotion, they are timeless, classic.  But as I was going through the photos of my son the color was calling to me, I could not bring myself to turn them to black and white.  His third birthday was a month and a half ago (I never get anything done on time with my own kids) so I took him out for a quick session and what a great sport he was and what fun we had.  This kid is exactly like my hubby.  You know when you are growing up and your parents always say "I hope you have a child just like you", you know the dreaded curse!?  Well, this kid is that child, I am expecting many emergency room visits with this one but I got to admit he is a lot of fun.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Alright, so I had to throw in one black and white
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brings tears to my eyes! Thanks Babe!