Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hellooo, can I just say GORGEOUS!

Photobucket
There is no doubt in my mind that this is the most gorgeous couple ever!!!   I am seriously the most lucky photog on the planet, I could have put every photo up here cause there was not a one where they looked bad.  We had good times though, we were even serenaded with "N"'s old alma mater school song, now if that's not fun I don't know what is ;)  You two are awesome, thanks for letting me take your pics.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

jacecrawford said...

I LOVE IT i'm so happy for you two :)

Lisa King said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Nathan, this is killing me that my other little boy is really doing this! You two are beautiful together! I couldn't be happier for you! Nicole, you are amazing! Be proud of yourself! Thanks for sharing <3