Monday, October 27, 2008

Broken cameras and new locations

I had a little incident with my camera a couple of weeks ago after a shoot and needless-to-say I broke my camera. I was so upset because that was the last thing I needed right now. But, it ended nicely because I ended up getting a new camera which I was planning on getting after the first of the year anyways. So to inaugurate the new camera I took it out on a shoot testing out new locations (I am always up for new locations so if you have somewhere in mind that you want to try let me know). Here are a few photos from my new camera of my daughter, I am so loving this camra so far
s1
s4
s3
s2

1 comment:

Ty and Janene said...

Oh man that is a bummer but it is always nice to get new! Your daughter is beautiful and your photography is amazing I refer everyone to you!!