Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fun in Ogden

R1
This past weekend the Fam and I went up to Ogden to visit family. While there I got to do a photo swap with a photographer in Ogden. It was fun to check out some of the cool photo spots in downtown Ogden, too. Veronica and her family are so cute, her girls are georgeous. And, Veronica, your little one is nothing compared to my three year old. You did a fantastic job (especially considering what a menace that three year old is)!!! Thanks so much

Check out Veronica's stuff http://www.veronicareeve.com/

R2
R4
R3

2 comments:

danielleshupe said...

I love them , thank you Nicole for those beautiful pictures !First time we can see the family together on a great shot !Danielle

Veronica Reeve said...

Nicole! They are so great! I love seeing a picture of my family for once! Thanks so much! I'll call you soon and we can discuss how to swap.