Friday, March 12, 2010

I could have just kept this little cutie!

Little miss K was probably one of the easiest babies I have ever shot. I could not believe how happy she was during the entire shoot. Because of the cuteness, happiness, and ease of this shoot I have an overload of photos to share. I probably could share every single one of them but that would be way overdoing it.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

7 comments:

Staci said...

Super Cute! I don't know how she is going to choose!

Mary Denton Taylor said...

You did such a fabulous job on these Nicole!!!! Soooooo adorable!!!

Shannon said...

What a happy little pumpkin! She is absolutely GORGEOUS and these images are adorable!

Joy said...

She is just utter cuteness! These are adorable!

Jodi said...

They are soo cute! You did an amazing job! How am I gonna pick my favorite?? :) I cant wait to see them all! THANKS!

The Wright Family said...

that's my baby karlie!!! :) ahhh, love her! And LOVE the pics!!

Kathy Scoffield said...

Ok, she is stinkin adorable!!!