Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Itty bitty little twins

I was so absolutely thrilled when these two little angels came home from the hospital! They were born about two months early so they had a little bit of an extended stay in the hospital. I can't believe how tiny they were, it is amazing how something that small can be so strong.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

Oh my goodness! They are so cute!!! Oh I want to snuggle them! These are awesome Nicole!

Jolynn said...

Nicole- these are so beautiful- thanks so much for taking them. You are an amazing photographer.

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful. What an awesome job you did Nicole

Jen (momofmandm) said...

Those pictures are fantastic. I wish you had taken some for me with my new baby. I want to kiss them!!

Megs said...

Wow...there aren't WORDS for how BEAUTIFUL those pics are of those two little angels together!!! LOOOOOOVE them! :) Once again Nicole you are able to catch a persons spirit with that magical camera of yours! I hope you didn't make TOO bad a deal with the devil to get talent so wicked-wonderful! ;) Gorgeous girl, I love ya!!! :D